Subscribe

Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Monday, February 16, 2009

(one of)band i love the most - DASHBOARD CONFESSIONAL


















Why I love (so much) this band ? is it the song?the lyrics?the voice of god damn cute carrabba?the member(carrabba himself)?
It’s everything. The songs. Screaming infidelities, the bitter pill, hands down, all songs in “The Places You’ve Come To Fear The Most” album . It’s great, catchy, easy listen
The lyrics… so emo (to me, well.. considering this is emo band). I have no idea why this cute Carrabba can made such a good lyrics. sometimes I think that Carrabba is a cool poet.
The voice of Chris Carrabba. Errr.. good, great, clear one
Arghhh.. Dashboard Confessional is just my thing. I’m very, extremely, aspiringly like this band.haha









read about the band here. official website here

1 comment:

  1. pernah denger si dulu, tapi ga terlalu cocok (halah apaan coba cocok, gaya banget. :P).. :S

    ReplyDelete